My darling Daughter and I have decided to go shoeless for the summer, in as many places as we are allowed by law, to raise money and awareness for those who have never owned a pair of shoes.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shopping for a friends birthday

A strategic photo Sarah took of me.  We were shopping for a very good friends birthday surprise!   We are so blessed to be able to shop for a friends birthday.  I am sad to know that so many people in this world doesn't even know their own birthday!  What an amazing gift from God to be born into the United States.  I never will take this for granted.
 Jayden, my youngest son, decided he would join us.  I guess the craziness rubs off!  I am so thrilled he is no longer embarrassed by our crazy antics.  This is my 2 youngest children.  I am so humbled by their hearts, their willingness to go without to bless another child they haven't ever even met.
 
Finally, the picture of our feet!  What an amazing adventure we are on together.  Thank you Sarah and Jayden for participating in God's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment