My darling Daughter and I have decided to go shoeless for the summer, in as many places as we are allowed by law, to raise money and awareness for those who have never owned a pair of shoes.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Not So Shoeless Saturday

We are looking for a new house to move into.  Today we drove around looking at foreclosed homes, and my darling hubby   ------------->                        . 
didn't feel it was safe for me to walk around foreclosed homes shoeless, so, it is my not so shoeless Saturday



I feel like I did something wrong!  Of course, the bible tells us that we need to submit to our husband's leading as though we are submitting to Christ, joyfully!






So I donned my shoes, and happily went about looking at foreclosed homes.  After seeing the broken glass, trash, feces, and mud, I was very thankful for my hubby's    leading me!

No comments:

Post a Comment